Math Computer Lab
The Math Computer Lab has computers equipped with course-related software programs for math and computer science students.
Laboratory technicians and assistants are available to help students with questions and problems on software operation.
The lab computers run Windows XP or Windows 7. OpenSolaris 2009.06 and Fedora 13 are also available as virtual machines.
The following software programs are installed on the lab PCs:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- VirtualBox 3.2.8
- Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google
- Derive 4.11
- GSP SketchPad 4.06
- Maple 17
- Minitab 16
- Computer Science
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 with SP1
- Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Borland Turbo C++ 4.5
- Java SDK 7u21
- Netbeans IDE 7.3
- Eclipse Classic 3.8
- Visual UML
- Text editors and Standard C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python compilers are available on OpenSolaris and Fedora virtual machines
Students can print for no charge any material directly related to the Mt. SAC Math or Computer Sciences courses
in which they are currently enrolled.